Kimbrough Dental Care is now hiring for the full time position of Dental Assistant.
About the Job
High tech dental office looking for an experienced chairside assistant or an experienced front desk assistant. Several present team members are cross-trained so either candidate would be considered. Fluency in Spanish would be a plus but not required.
Starting pay would be determined by the level of experience and attitude.
- A 4-day workweek (Monday-Thursday).
- Group health insurance with HSA (half of the premium paid by the office).
- 401k (contributions matched up to 4% by office).
- Uniform allowance.
- Paid holidays, and vacation.
- A digital scanner.
- Milling machine, and ovens to make crowns in the office.
- A 3D printer for models.
- Digital x-rays.
- Intra-oral camera.
- All imaging is digital.
- 10 computer stations.
- Overhead TVs in each room for patients.
- Strict infection control, limited access to the reception area.
- Air purifiers in every room, mask-wearing throughout the office.
- Scrubs laundered in office.
- Large staff break room with kitchenette and private restroom.
Click here to apply: https://kimbroughdental.betterteam.com/dental-assistant